What's New at Terminal 1
A $477.5 million extension of Terminal 1 into a formerly open area includes the first Terminal Vertical Core, which will connect the building to a pedestrian walkway to the future CTA Center Automated People Mover Station. The new construction also includes a bus port, and additional ticket counters and baggage carousels, plus restrooms and a service-animal relief area.
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 1
- Allegiant (service starts May 18, currently in Terminal 5)
- Viva Aerobus (departures only, service starts May 1, currently in Terminal 6)
- Sun Country Airlines (service starts May 11, currently in Terminal 5)
- Frontier Airlines (start date to be announced, currently in Terminal 5) and Aer Lingus (start date to be announced).
Except for Southwest, all other guests check in at the west end of Terminal 1.
- Two service-animal relief stations are available, one pre-security near Baggage Carousels 3 and 4, and one post-security near Gate 13.
- A lactation room is located near Gate 13.