LAX Terminal 6 Information
What's happening at Terminal 6
Terminal 6 has seen more than $318 million in recent improvements, including new ticketing counters and check-in kiosks, more security screening checkpoints, a bigger lobby and enhanced décor. Opening in 2016, the "Sunset Boulevard"-themed concessions include 21 dining and retail options.
For interactive 3D map click here.
Airlines at Terminal 6
- Air Canada *
- Alaska Airlines **
- Boutique Air
- Southern Air (Mokulele)
- Viva Aerobus
* Departures Only
** All in-bound International flights past 7:00pm arrive at Terminal B
- A new terminal-wide concession design inspired by Los Angeles' iconic Sunset Boulevard
- A design that reflects L.A.'s distinct style and will include new architectural lighting and digital technology
- 21 new dining and retail options - construction on this new concessions program expected to continue through 2016
- Nursing Room (Check out locations here)
- Animal Relief Station (See map for location)
- $238-million renovation
- Enhanced décor and club lounge
- Increased lobby space
- New ticketing counters with customer-friendly islands featuring check-in kiosks, bag-check stations and a behind-the-scenes, in-line baggage handling system
- Additional security screening checkpoints
- Enhanced access to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection inspection facility for arriving international passengers
- Aircraft maintenance facilities and offices
- New dining and retail concessions. See "Where to Eat" and "Where to Shop" sections below.
- Waiting for your flight? A valid boarding pass for same-day departure gets you into any terminal for other dining and retail options.
- Did you know that there are tunnels connecting the southside terminals at LAX post-security? Use our tunnel map to guide you to dining and retail options in other southside terminals during your layover.
- If dropping off passengers at Terminal 6, as you enter the airport, stay in the far left lane and make a left turn across from Terminal 1 where signs point to United/United Express Terminal 7. On the Lower/Arrivals Level, the shortcut leads directly to Terminals 5, 6, 7 and 8. On the Upper/Departures Level, the shortcut leads to Terminals 6, 7 and 8. Both let you exit the airport.
To optimize your shopping and dining experience, you are now leaving our LAX site and entering our partner site, URW LAX Shop & Dine.
Please come back soon!